Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Me And My Girl!




When I opened up my blog yesterday, Rylie saw her pictures and said, "Look, it's my blog!" I told her it was actually my blog and she said, "Well, it can be yours and mine". It's so nice of her to share with me!
(Sidenote: I had contractions on and off all day yesterday and several all through the night last night. I've been having more today, not as frequently, but more painful ones. They could be not doing anything like the ones in the past, but I'm thinking optimistacally since I'm 38 weeks now! My darling husband stayed home with me today just in case. He has been doing a great job of taking care of Rylie so I can rest since I was up most of the night with the contractions. He also bought me some treats to make me feel better! Thanks honey!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You have such a cool blog! I'd like mine to be a little more updated. You can totally add me to your list...
I am going to start work again on March 10!! Yikes! I will be shifting gears and doing hospice nursing. I'm pretty excited, and also apprehensive about this change! It will mean at least a month of full time work first...that's the scariest part...leaving my babies!
OH!! And congrats on your new baby to come! I didn't know until just now!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!

momaof4 said...

Tell that baby she has to come...I might be up in your area in March...still trying to see what happens with plans and all. I will let you know. But she HAS to come before then!!! ;)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you! I just can't wait for Anna to come. I logged on just to see if there was any news, then it occurred to me that if you WERE having the baby that blogging would probably be the last task you'd be doing. But then, one never knows -- you have to do something to pass the time! Can't wait to visit you in the hospital! (How often does a person get to say that?!)
Much love,
Sarah
PS She WILL come out, I promise!