Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lost


Those of you who are fans of the ABC show Lost, know who this is. This is a screencap of who was sitting in Jacob's chair in the cabin in the premeire episode. Look familiar? It's Christian Shepherd, Jack's father! What in the world???
I have to confess, I was disapointed with the show Thursday night, until now. I have been reading all sorts of theories and spoilers and things (what else do you do when you need to rest because of contractions?!) and there are a lot of intriguing theories out there. Who are the "Oceanic 6"? (my guess: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun, Claire, and Aaron) Who's eye do you see in the cabin (I don't think it's Locke's, different eye color)? Who is in the coffin (I think Ben and his teenage son was Karl)? I could go on and on, but then my husband would accuse me of being obsessed! If you want to see more screencaps, easter eggs, and even some spoilers, check out this site! Visit this site to see the Oceanic commercial that aired after the show! Comment if you have any theories you want to share!

6 comments:

momaof4 said...

I have not seen Lost, I saw the beginning, and a show a few season's ago. But then was totally "lost" So I think I am going to rent the serious....watch it all the way through :)

Sounds addicting!!!

momaof4 said...

Is it serious :)

Ryan said...

Honey, I'm worried about you...

Keren said...

lol...and I thought I was a tv junkie...but seriously...going on spoiler website...Im with ryan..you need an intervention :) I miss you too!! I had a blast tonight as well :) ..its been too long....like I said..Sakuras and bowling asap...(but we should probably wait until after the shower :) love you!

Stephanie said...

That site looks amazing but it's dark outside now and I get a bit freaked out reading through it (I love Lost because it does kind of scare me!). I'll have to check it out some more tomorrow, when it's sunny :)

I have a theory about the flash-forwards. I think it's only a partial flash-forward, which is to say there is more storyline involving the island that happens even after those flash-forwards. I think the surviving Oceanic 6 (since we know at least one dies) return to the island at the end of the series. That's my guess anyways!

red-headed Wilson's said...

AMY!! We are kindreds. Friday morning I was still thinking about LOST so I found that same site. :) The writing for this show just amazes me. I cannot belive not everyone watches this show. It is by far the best television show on.