Friday, February 22, 2008

Mall Walking

Ryan and I walked four miles today! I'm not sure if it accomplished anything or not, but I really enjoyed spending the time with my husband. As we were eating lunch at a 50's Diner, we both realized that it might be the last time we had some alone time. We decided to count it as a date, we even held hands! I'm having some contractions now, but it doesn't look like it will happen tonight. I'm praying that my water will break so we will have a clear sign and they won't send me home from the hospital! I think Anna's enjoying the bean burrito I just ate, she's moving like crazy!

3 comments:

Keren said...

Ahh a bean burrito...sounds yummy! I needed something else after dinner tonight too!! :) I've gotten to see you like 3 days in a row..Im spoiled :) good luck tonight!! At least if you have her on the weekend you wont miss any good tv like american idol :) lol love you!

Tarrah said...

That reminds me of my due date with my daughter. Sam and I walked around the mall for a long time. A lady that was working asked when I was due, when I told her it was that day she looks at my belly and says "oh, your too high, it will be a while still"
I still remember that lady, that is just something you do not say to someone due to have a baby. I had her the next day and one of the first things I could think about was wanting to go see that lady and reminding her of what she said then showing her my baby :)

Oh the things people say sometimes. I hope things happen soon for you.

Stephanie said...

Four miles! You go girl! I keep waiting for that all important post of "Anna's Here!" Fingers crossed it will be soon!