Sunday, February 24, 2008

At Home

I figured I'd better post since I didn't go to church today. I'm not at the hospital, I'm home. I had a miserable night, my body is just hurting so much, so my wonderful Ryan stayed home this morning so I could sleep. When he got Rylie up, he discovered that she is sick with a cold, so it was good for her to stay home and rest too. Right now, we're curled up on the couch together watching Diego! We knew her throat hurt when she actually stopped talking for a little while! We love to hear her, but sometimes it's nice to have a little quiet too! I'm debating if I want to just rest today and let my body try to relax, or if I should do a bunch of housework and try to bring on more contractions. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Oh friend. I hope you just relaxed yesterday. You will not have much time to do that once baby #2 comes. You will want to give her all your attention!!!

Way to go on your reading too!! I am working my way through the Mitford series. Love it, simple, quick reads!!

Love you!!!