Monday, February 4, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Ryan and I went to see my Doctor today, we are now at that point where we go every week. He didn't check me because he doesn't think anything has changed with my cervix. He did a blood draw, and listened to her heartbeat (which sounded great!), and measured me. She is now measuring a little bigger than she was. All along she has been measuring at whatever week I am at. This week she was measuring 1-2 weeks bigger. At the same time, my weight this week is actually a little bit lower than last week. Go figure! Several people at church yesterday, told me they thought my belly looked much bigger this week! It's funny that it's the only time in life people can tell you that your belly is huge and you're not offended by it!
She continues to move a lot and is very strong! Rylie loves to hug her and give her kisses. Lately she has been showing me how she's planning on holding Anna when she's born! It's too cute! She also told me tonight that she is planning on holding Anna on the potty when she is born! I have to explain to her why that won't work, quite yet!
In potty news however, Rylie has been doing a great job with potty training! She wore panties to church yesterday for the first time. She had no accidents! Now we just need to get her trained for naptime and nighttime. Anyone have any good ideas on how to do that?
I'm so blessed my two daughters! I had a special time with the Lord last night, thanking Him for them and praying for them!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad everything is still going well -- though long and uncomfortable -- for you! Rylie is going to be a wonderful big sister. Congratulations on the potty training! Changing diapers when you're pregnant is no easy task! Henry has no interest in forgoing his diapers. Toby waited until he was 3 years 11
months before he decided to use the potty -- I REALLY hope Henry doesn't wait that long! I've been talking up Rylie's "big girl" underwear, so maybe the peer pressure will help!