Friday, February 29, 2008

Waiting. . .

Well, I had my membranes stripped yesterday (ow!) and I was really hoping that would send me into labor last night or today, but so far nothing new is happening. I'm having my usual contractions. People keep telling me that today would be a great day since it's leap day, she would have a unique birthday. Ryan thinks that might be a good idea then he could tell her she could date on her 16th birthday (she'd be 64!).
If nothing starts happening with our little Anna banana, then we have a fun evening planned (not that labor wouldn't make for a fun evening). We are going to our good friends Book Signing party! I have written before about their other book, Gid the Kid. Tonight, they are signing the second in the Heroes of Promise Series, Ten Gallon Sam. We have already bought the book and Rylie loves it! She also loves that they signed it for her, she always shows me where it says her name! Everyone should check it out on Amazon or other book retailers, or on their website!
After that, we are planning on going to a Wii party! Maybe that will get labor going! At the very least, I should prove quite amusing for my friends as I try to bowl, etc with my rotund shape!
I also can cross one more book off of my list, The Great Divorce, by C.S. Lewis. He is one of my favorite authors. I will work up a review of this book as well.
Hopefully the next post will be the announcement of our baby girl!

3 comments:

Angela Miller said...

Hopefully all the fun of the party and playing Wii will put you into labor! We went to the mall the night I had my membranes stipped. I think it was all the walking that put me into labor.

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Hi Aim, Maybe you'll have her on my birthday. That's a special day too ya know! I'm gonna hope for that, but if you have her on the first I won't grumble. Then you'd have a whole three days in a row of special birthdays!

momaof4 said...

March 1st would be lovely!!!

waiting!!! Just like you.
Have a super fun night. I will have to check out the books for the boys! :)