Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dr. Appointment, etc



This is where we are right now! Isn't it beautiful?! We are having a great time here at the beach. The big girls got to have some kid free shopping time, the kids have been playing from sunup to sundown, and the men have been fed quite well! There have been moments when I have laughed so hard I've had tears streaming down my face! I haven't been able to sleep in yet, but I'm going to take a nap right now, so it all evens out. All in all, it's been wonderful! (Thanks Mom and Dad!)
Ryan and I came back into town yesterday for my Doctors appointment. We got to hear Anna's precious heartbeat and learn that my cervix is still closed (praise the Lord)!
Our church has started reading the Bible through all together and journaling on it. If you'd like to see what this looks like from my friend Dave's perspective, check out his new blog!

3 comments:

Angela Miller said...

Amy, I am glad that you and your family are having a great time away. Enjoy your time relaxing. I am especially glad to hear that your cervix is still closed. I pray that little Anna will stay put for a little longer so she can continue to grow bigger and healthier.

Sarah said...

I'm glad you're having a good time -- we sure miss you though, especially Henry. Puggles wasn't the same without you! (I should know -- I got roped in to helping out!) Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

momaof4 said...

What fun! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!