Friday, January 11, 2008

More Rylieisms

Rylie: "I have to go tell Abby something and then I'll go back to bed." (while we were at the beach)
Me: "What do you need to tell her?"
Rylie: "Big girl stuff."

While going potty: "I need my privacy."

"Anna doesn't understand me, but she's always there for me."

When we were discussing which restaurant to go to for dinner: "I want to go to the one with the two windows were the lady gives you the food and then we go home." (Too much fast food lately!)

While making a tower of movies, "I'm making the Tower of Babel."

"You're my precious Mommy", said as she was holding my face in her hands.

Ryan told her she was his girl and she reminded him that she was Mommy's girl too. Ryan asked her if we could share her and she replied, "I'm not a toy".

"Why? Why? Why?" This we hear 50 million times a day!!!!

And an Abbyism: "Jesus was hungry so I swallowed Him in my belly so He could eat my food."

3 comments:

Keren said...

I can't stop laughing...how funny!!! You'd better be keeping track of these for the future!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, It's mom! I don't know if you'll get this or not because my screen says choose an identity, and I have no idea what that means. I'm just impressed with myself that Ive gotten this far. Just wanted you to know that I love you........mom

Anonymous said...

It's me again Amy. The only way I could figure out how to send this without passwords etc. was to be anonymous.....so that's what I'll be I guess. I kind of like being anonymous....I'll see you tomorrow.....love,
Anonymous!