Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anniversary

Have you noticed my new header? That was my anniversary gift from my wonderful husband! It is my one year anniversary! No we are not newlyweds, it is my one year anniversary of this blog! Thank you Stephanie, and Karen for inspiring me and getting me started. I have really enjoyed this outlet and am especially enjoying my own personal blogosphere, where I get to read all about you all! (By the way, if you haven't started your own blog yet, you should, I want to read about you!) I had intended on writing a pithy post on this past year of blogging that would bring you all to tears in laughter and inspiration, but alas, it is 3:00 AM and I am in pain. I'm having more contractions (however not regular enough to go to the hospital) which keep sending my blood pressure dipping, which is leaving me with a massive headache. Oh, that and I don't think I could write that kind of post!
Happy Anniversary to you all for putting up with this blog o' mine! Thanks for reading and commenting!

3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Happy Anniversary.

momaof4 said...

One year way to go!!!
Totally miss my year post :) And my 100th post ;) Might have to go for 200 and 2 years?

Sarah said...

Hooray! As one who is just beginning to blog, I admire the accomplishment! I love the new header too. I got to chat with Rylie about you at Awana the other night. The highlight was when she said that Anna will be as big as she is when she comes out. That might explain the pain!
We sure miss you and are keeping you all in our prayers.