Monday, November 12, 2007

More Conversations with Rylie (so her Mommy remembers)

Me: Let's put your overalls on.
Rylie: No, Mom, they're "overgirls".

Ryan: Who has the bigger belly?
Rylie: Mommy! Your belly has cheeseburgers in it.
Ryan: Is Mommy's belly big because it has cheeseburgers in it?
Rylie: No, it's big because it has Anna in it. Yours has cheeseburgers in it!

Rylie: Mom, we're twins, I'm Rylie baby and you're Mommy baby

Rylie: (while peeling an orange) I have really strong fingers.

Rylie: Tell me about Jesus' birthday.

Rylie: When I turn three, will I be a boy?

Rylie: Do I have a brother?

Rylie: I have a guitar and a drum, do you have any instruments?
Me: No, I don't have any because I don't know how to play any.
Rylie: (in a compassionate tone) I'm sorry Mommy, that's ok, Daddy and I will teach you.

3 comments:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

I haven't been ignoring you, just trying to stay disciplined to the urgent things I need to accomplish.
Enjoy being down. I'm sure after a couple of weeks it would be awfully boring, but give it a couple more weeks and I'm sure you'll be wondering what happened with all of your time.
You're beautiful. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just let Ryan and Rylie play the instruments and you can sing! Love you princess, Dad

Anonymous said...

Rylie is too cute for words!