Thursday, November 8, 2007

Clean, clean, clean!

I was going to post about something completely different tonight, but instead I need to tell you all to come over to my house right now! It is so clean! I have always struggled with keeping a clean house (or room as my Mom would attest to), but I do enjoy it when it is clean. Tonight, my friend Becky came over and deep cleaned my bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and both living rooms!!!! Dusting, mopping, scrubbing, it's a beautiful thing! She wanted me to lay on the couch and rest while she was doing this, but I felt so humbled and guilty for letting her clean at all. Because she was doing the main housekeeping, I was able to do some decluttering that has needed to be done for some time. I won't bore you with all of the details, but lets just say that three loads of recycling were taken out, six bags of toys were either put in storage in the basement, or put into the give away pile, and various other things found new homes! My house not only feels cleaner now, it feels bigger! Ryan was so happy when he got home from Flock Group! Maybe I'll even take some pictures because I don't know when it will be in this state again (just kidding honey, it will be like this every day). Thank you soooo much Becky!!!

No comments: