Friday, November 2, 2007

Dr. Appointment

I have been having some cramping/contractions this week, so I went to my doctor this morning just to have it checked out. He said that Anna is fine (praise the Lord), but I need to rest more and "put my feet up" during the day. I'm not quite sure how to do that with a certain two year old little girl, and a full ministry schedule, but I'll work on it. I already had to cancel out on two birthday parties tomorrow. I hate doing this, but if I didn't I would only have one day out of seven that I would be able to be home. I really have a hard time feeling like I'm not fulfilling my responsibilities, plus I'm a social person, so I hate to feel left out. If I'm home for too many days in a row, I get a little stir crazy. But, my primary responsibility is to my family, so I need to cut back on a few things for my little Anna's sake (it will be good for Rylie too). I was so thankful today to hear her strong heartbeat! I'm very grateful that she is okay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is ok! Take it easy and enjoy the time at home. Things are about to get even more crazy with the holiday season coming upon us. Enjoy a little extra Rylie time. Soon you will have two little girls to focus on. (I know easier said than done!!!)

momaof4 said...

I demand you sit. Or lay. Or sit and lay. You must rest. Don't worry about the events. They will all understand once they see a wonderful little baby girl in a few months.

LOVE YOU FRIEND..Please take care or I will have to come up there myself....