Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More Anna and Rylie

Part of the reason I have this blog is to record memories for my family and my children, so bear with me as I include things that are special to my heart, but may not mean much to anyone else.
This morning Rylie wanted to talk to Anna again. She layed a picture of herself on my belly button so Anna could see it, and she got upset when I took it off after a few minutes ("Anna's still looking at it!") She saw my belly move from Anna kicking it and her eyes got as big as saucers! She thought that was really exciting. When she heard my stomach growl, she said, "Mom, Anna said hi to me! I heard her!" She put her doll on my belly so Anna could snuggle it. She talked and played with my belly for about ten minutes. Then she said, "I'll be right back, I have to go to my office." That was followed by, "I'm soooo hungry and thirsty, my stomach is growling." in a very pathetic voice. Now she is happily eating her banana and muffin and watching Diego!

No comments: