Sunday, November 25, 2007

Girls Win!!!!!

We like to play the card game, Hand and Foot with some of our friends. It's usually always boys against girls. The boys like to do a lot of smack talking, of course
us girls are sweet, and compassionate (you can be competitive
and sweet at the same time, right?!) Friday night we played with our friends, Aaron and Becky (and they brought us yummy Chinese food for dinner!) I'm ashamed to say that the guys creamed us (at one point I had negative 700 points!) To our defense Becky was going on only a couple hours of sleep and I was having very painful contractions, so we weren't on our best game. Last night, our friends, Rachel and Luke (visiting from the Oregon coast) came up to visit. Rachel and I killed the guys! The paper I'm holding in the picture is our score sheet, which shows that we beat them by 10,000 points! I told my husband I had to put it in my blog so that I could have proof because he would conveniently "forget" that it had happened.
(You can see a little bit from this picture how big my belly is getting!)
*Editors note: I had acctually posted this on Sunday but I had written it on Saturday. When I posted it Sunday, I forgot to change it to the right date. Just want to make sure everyone knows I'm being honest for NaBloPoMo. I really have posted every day so far.

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

How are you doing girl?
We talked tonight about coming and visiting you!!! We miss you and want to see you pregers belly :)

Love you friend...