Thursday, March 29, 2007

Skating Party























No broken bones! We had so much fun! Rylie was incredible. This was her first time on roller skates. I was anticipating that she would be scared and slip and fall and not like it. But, she took to it right away! She didn't even want me to hold her hand. She headed right for the rink and didn't look back. She loved it! She did want our friend, Wendy (my oldest friend!) to skate with her a few times. She did the Hokey Pokey and the Bird Dance too! She skated with her friend Kayleigh (who's also two) and danced with her and of course they hugged each other a lot too. There was lots of good food (which Rylie didn't have time to eat, she had skating to do!), and good fellowship. Luke even got in on the action!
The last I heard on my Grandma was that she came out of surgery fine and they only had to do the Lumpectomy instead of a Mastectomy. That's all I know for now. Thanks for your prayers!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

That so cool that Rylie too to it so good!! I wish I could have been there. But i did have a good time at the Carenet Banquet. I and am glad that you GM only had to get a lumpectomy! Such a blessing!