Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pictures From Our Busy Weekend



Jenaya! Chantal!



Becky and Pam!
Madison!








We had a fun, but busy weekend. It started out with Ryan and Rylie playing their guitars together. She wants to be like her Daddy. Saturday we celebrated Madison's first Birthday! Madison and her family are very good friends of ours. Then I had the privilege of throwing a Bridal Shower for my adopted little sister (and friend), Rachel! Then, we went to Becky and Aaron's house. The guys watched a movie, and us girls made spring wreaths (except for Jenaya, who colored instead). I didn't have a chance to finish my wreath yet, so I'll show you all a picture of it when I'm done. After church on Sunday Rylie and I went out to lunch with the fam and Jenaya and Rachel (Ryan had to do some counseling with a couple). Sunday evening we heard a great report from a family that is planning on going to Chile to be missionaries. A very full and fun weekend!




No comments: