Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Our Little Tinkerbell


Thanks to Aunt Elisa for this adorable Tinkerbell costume! Rylie loved flying around the room and she informed us that she was "very pretty"!
I love having a girly girl!
She stayed in her big girl bed all night. She woke up giggling because she was so excited that she was still in it. When I told her how proud I was of her for staying in it all night, she said, "Tell Daddy, tell Daddy, go downstairs, tell Daddy". They had a talk about it before bed last night, so she wanted to make sure he knew she was a good girl!
I want to know who you think should be the next American Idol? I'm really torn right now. I did hear that Jordan Sparks was a Christian. Anyone else hear that? Does anyone actually vote? I never do, only in my heart! What is wrong with Paula? Is it just me, or does it seem like she has a really hard time talking? I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear what the rest of America thought!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The best fairy princess ever!