Saturday, March 17, 2007

Luke Reminder And Other Thoughts

Just a reminder that Luke's big appointment with with cardiologist is on Monday. He will have an EKG and an Ultrasound of his heart as well as the consultation with the cardiologist. His surgery will be scheduled after this appointment. Please pray that the Doc will have wisdom in planning for the surgery and that they don't discover any other problems with Luke's little heart.
My friend, Angela, recently had her Pay Pal account broken into. They wracked up nineteen hundred dollars worth of charges through EBay. They somehow also got into her email account and threatened her life if she didn't change the password back. They deleted all her email messages and sent emails to other people. They proved to her that they had her personal information, her address, her pin numbers, etc. The police are working with her, but it was very scary. Just a warning to people out there to be very careful and check your charges frequently. Thankfully she caught it on the same day that they stole it, but it still caused all kinds of problems.
I have a conflict with someone that I need to resolve, but I don't feel like doing it. Ryan and I were discussing it on Thursday night on the way to Flock Group. Then when we started to do our Flock Group study, I read the verses in Colossians that we were studying that evening. They were Colossians 3:12-17. The Holy Spirit really convicted me! You should definitely read those verses. Now, I know what I have to do!
I forgot to add a text with my St. Patrick's Day pictures! We spent the day at Matt and Pam's for their annual corned beef and cabbage dinner. (Thanks Pam!) Rylie and Abby enjoyed being able to spend the whole day together. Pam and I went through all of their old baby clothes and reorganized them (I'm going to store them in case we ever have another baby), and got rid of a bunch of them. We're giving them to a first time mom who was pregnant with quadruplets, but lost one, and is now pregnant with triplets. :( Seeing some of those little garments brought back so many memories of when Rylie was a little baby! As I pulled out her elephant shirt I could see her in her swing and hear her very first laugh! I remembered her first pool party with her little bikini, her first Easter dress, and so on and so on. So many memories in only two years! (Thanks to Aunt Sarah/TeeTee for Rylie's St. Patrick's Day shirt!)
Congratulations to my friend Davina. Baby Emily Drew was born yesterday at 11:30 am! Mom and baby are both healthy and doing well!

No comments: