Saturday, March 3, 2007

Almost Two!

Today Rylie, Bryan (her cousin), and I went to a little girl's two year Birthday party. It was fun, albeit cold (it was outside at a park), but it just served to remind me that my little girl will be two next week! Next Sunday, my baby will be officially a toddler! She will be two, do you understand that?! Two! As I watched Rylie eat a piece of birthday cake (picture in the post below), my mind went back to a year ago, when Rylie ate her first birthday cake. So much has changed since then. She has grown so much. I thought I loved her as much as was humanly possible, but each day, my heart swells more and more. I love that she is talking so much, I love the way she says "Mommy", I love the way she runs, I love her silly face, I love the way she loves her Daddy, I love how she walks to the mailbox with Grandpa like a big girl, I love the way she adores her cousins, I love the way she tells me she likes Grandma's eggs and "kep chup" better than Mommy's, I love her little pig tails and how she curls her hair in her hand while sucking her thumb with the other hand, I love how she loves Jesus in her innocent heart, in short, I love my little girl!

No comments: