Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Craft Projects




I've been trying to spend some one on one, quality time with Rylie each day while Anna takes her nap. The other day we did some craft projects. She loves to paint, so she painted a sun on a paper plate and then made a "Mommy" octopus and a "kid" octopus. She enjoyed taping the legs on to the octopus the best. Then we made crayons. We had taken all the broken pieces of crayons that we have, (with the paper off) and melted them in a mini muffin tin (well oiled, at 275). She enjoyed combining some colors but there were definitely some that she wanted only the same color together in. She really has a sense of order (so different from her Mama). She eagerly checked them every couple of minutes while they cooked and then afterwards while they dried. She hasn't colored with them yet, she just wants to look at them!
I also threw in a baby picture, because who doesn't like baby pictures?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Sarah said...

Love those other comments!

Re: your comment on my blog: That's just crazy! Life is such an adventure. I know I'm completely ill-suited to the portion God has granted me...or am I?? I sure feel like it! Just imagine what we'd miss if we were the ones planning our lives!
It is high time they hang a warning sign on the church door!