Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 7 Weigh In and Mariners Game



We had a great time with our friends, Chris and Angela at the Mariners game yesterday! Angela's sister gave her tickets to the Terrace Club seats. This meant free parking in the garage attached to the field (so no finding parking on the street five miles away and hiking to the stadium, hoping no one steals your car while you're gone). We were seated in an exclusive area that only people with these tickets can get into. There was a restaurant behind out seats, or we could order from the menus and have the food delivered to us without having to leave our seats at all. We however opted for the cheaper (I use this word loosely) route of leaving the club and going down a level to the regular concession stands. The picture is all of the garlic that was left over after we had eaten the fries! I had never seen so much garlic on the garlic fries before (I still smell like it!) We lost the game, 4-5, but did enjoy some good hitting by Jose Lopez. Better still, we enjoyed the company of our good friends! Thanks Chris and Angela!


A bump in the road; that's how I will describe last weeks weight gain. I didn't post because I was discouraged by it. Thank you to those of you who asked me about it, it so helps to be accountable! This week I have lost the pounds that I gained last week, so now I'm back to where I was the previous week. I'm still at nine pounds down. I feel like I just wasted two weeks of time where I could have lost more! That's discouraging, but I am encouraged that I was able to lose it and that I haven't given up. In the past I would have given up by now. Thank you for all of the encouraging comments, they really do help me so much!

Happy 3 month birthday Anna!!! Already?! Mommy loves you!

4 comments:

Angela Miller said...

Thanks for going with us! We had a great time :) Wow! That picture really doesn't show the enormous amount of garlic that was left very well. LOL!

momaof4 said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!!! Garlic sounds yummy right now.

Don't let those little set backs get to you. Don't you wish it was as easy to lose weight as it was to gain it. So Frustrating.
I am waiting for summer to come out and to get moving...but the way the weather is working..I might have to move before the Sun shows up!

Love you friend!!!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Garlic, YUCK! It's one of those things I still can't handle. I would have had to pass on the fries.
Ooo, ooo, baby just kicked. He/she said, "Hi Aunt Amy!"
Love ya, Steph

Anonymous said...

That garlic looks gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gives me a quezzzzzzzzy stomach just to look at it, and I like garlic....just not that MUCH garlic.
After Abby's gymnastic class today we went to a store and Abby picked out matching heart necklaces for Rylie and her...they had to be purple! So I've got a suprise here for Rylie the next time you're here. I think she will like it. Keep up the good work on eating healthy, I'm proud of you sweetie.........love mom