Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Anna Sophia

Anna, I can't believe you are three months old already! I love this picture because it shows your beautiful smile. You are such a cheerful girl and you love to smile. You are very social and love it when people make eye contact with you. You kick your legs and wave your arms and talk. I enjoy watching you try to sit up. Recently, you get big grins when Mommy helps you to jump up and down. You like to put your blankets, bibs, or toys in your mouth. You keep trying to find your thumb and usually end up sucking on whatever fingers are most convenient. You get so excited when you kick in your bouncy seat and make the lights and music work. I love watching you watch Daddy! You keep your eye on him, you especially like watching him play the Wii. Last night, as you watched him, you kept sighing contentedly. You get so happy when you see your big sister! You talk and kick wildly. You get pretty excited when you see your Mommy too! I love your crazy hair! I am so thankful that you are part of our family. You are a blessing to us and we love you very much!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

We love you, Anna Sophia! You have the most beautiful eyes and wonderful smile!! You are such a precious gift and we praise God for you!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

I can't wait to meet you Anna!