Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!







From Rylie: "I like playing push up and jump down (games they play together) with Daddy." "I like doing everything with Daddy." "My favorite thing about Daddy, is everything."


I'm sure Anna has lot's of glowing things to say about her Daddy too. She sure lights up whenever she sees him!


I appreciate him being such a loving father to these two girls! His love for them is very evident. He plays with them, takes care of their physical needs (yes, he even changes diapers), and is mentoring them spiritually. He is sacrificial and giving to them (and to me). I love to watch him play with them and the smiles I see on their faces, just melt my heart! Happy Father's Day Ryan! Thank you for being the best Daddy for our girls! I love you!

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy! I have the best Daddy for me! He has taught me so much and has always loved me with an unconditional love. He is also very giving and loves my girls almost as much as I do! He is an excellent Grandfather, even if he does spoil them! He has helped to shape my character and given me a theological foundation. I know that he has made many sacrifices for me and my brother throughout our lives and I thank him for it. Love you Daddy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you princess! I must say its easy to be a dad with a daughter like you. I do feel humbled however and often wish I could go back in time and do some things differently. I made a lot of mistakes as a dad so thanks for loving me in spite of it. By the way on page 57 of the grandpa manuel it states that one of my priorities is to spoil grandchildren. I love you princess and thank God every day for all my children and grandchildren. Dad