Thursday, May 8, 2008

Week 3 Weigh In and Awana Awards



One and a half pounds gone this week. Not stellar, but better than nothing. I've reviewed my week and realized some changes that I need to make, so hopefully next week I'll have some big results. I'm too tired to go into it all now.
Last night we had the end of the year Awana awards ceremony. It was so fun to recognize my little Puggles (don't tell them I called them little!) Aren't they adorable?! The other picture is Rylie and her cousin Abby hamming it up. Rylie is very excited that next year she gets to be a Cubbie like her cousin!
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I got my hair cut and foiled this week. I went to a beauty school. It was significantly cheaper, but it took much longer. Becky and I went together to get our hair foiled as part of our "mentoring time" and that took three hours. They didn't have time to do the haircut so I had to go back yesterday morning for another three hours. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for going in late to work so I could do that!
Lot's more to say, but it's past my bedtime! Enjoy some linky love tomorrow! I'm already started on next weeks list!

No comments: