Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anniversary Pictures


















We had such a good time on our Anniversary! I surprised Ryan with a trip to an Italian Villa Bed and Breakfast (in our town). When we walked into our room there was tea lights burning, and rose petals all over the room, it was beautiful! We went to dinner at the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant. It was good, but we were too full to get the chocolate fondue for desert, that will be for another day. The next morning we enjoyed breakfast in our room and uninterrupted conversation! That afternoon we went to our friend, Becky's sister's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, very romantic and glorifying. My surprise from Ryan was a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings and a Journey diamond necklace! I was so surprised! I love them, I'll try to post a picture later. We had a wonderful ten year Anniversary!

6 comments:

Angela Miller said...

That Bed & Breakfast looks like an amazing place! You will have to tell me more about it. We have our 11th anniversary in July. I would love to do something like that with Chris.

red-headed Wilson's said...

i was wondering when you were going to let us know where you were this weekend! :) It looks gorgeous! I want to do somethig like this for Ben someday. And Diamonds! YIPPEE you must post pictures!

Anonymous said...

That boy that kidnapped you away from your family did not need any diamonds,what could ever top the precious jewell he got when he got you! And you wearing those only makes them shine brighter! I love you princess, Dad

Keren said...

Wow!! Good job Amy...and Ryan!! What a beautiful weekend for a celebration.. and diamonds too...oh no way.. it can't get better than that!! :) congrats you guys! :)

momaof4 said...

What a wonderful place!!! So pretty.
Congrats. I love how you guys get away each year, so important, and you have to just love surprise gifts!!!!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your anniversary! And diamonds! Well done, Ryan :)

PS: The changes you made to your sidebar made all the difference. I didn't have any trouble at all looking at your blog. Yay!