Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Awesome Verses

These verses from John 6 (35-37) are so packed full of Soteriology and are such a comfort!

"Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out."

Thank you Lord for giving me to the Son! Thank you for keeping me eternally! I don't deserve this at all, in fact I deserve quite the opposite! I know this is not based on anything I have (or will do)! That makes it all the more secure! I praise you Holy God for your perfect plans!

(Ryan's Mom is home and doing better, thank you for praying. They think she may have Diabetes now.)

No comments: