Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for Ryan's Mom, she was taken to the ER this afternoon for a super high blood sugar (she's not diabetic). Ryan and his sisters are with her now. I'll update when I find out more information.
My baby, Anna, has RSV, but the doctor said it's not bad enough for her to be on medication. The poor little girl has been coughing and sneezing and just seems like she feels miserable.

(For my records: She now weighs 10.13 and started sleeping upstairs in her crib, sharing a room with her big sister!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope our baby feels better soon....I'm praying for her and for Patty.....hopefully both will be much better tomorrow.
Going with Barb to celebrate her birthday tomorrow, so I'll call you in the late afternoon to see how all is going.
Love you sweetie, mom