Friday, May 16, 2008

Linky Love

Evangelical Manifesto: Here is Dr. Albert Mohler's take on this interesting document.

Preschool Crafts/Educational Materials: This site offers free, downloadable ideas and templates for crafts and teaching materials. You can also sign up for their free enewsletter and get printables sent to you a few times a week. I've used their ideas several times with Rylie.

Modesty: This is a series of must read blog posts for every woman. Even if you think that you are a modest woman, there is something in here to make you think.

Free Audio: Here is another link to a site that offers free audio. You can download these great works of literature for free! I have really been enjoying this. I hate to do housework, but it makes it much more enjoyable if I can do housework while listening to a book on my iPod. Plus, there are several books that I would like to read/re-read, but don't have time to sit down with a book. This is a nice alternative. There is definitely value in sitting down with the paper and ink, but this is a good substitute when you don't have that luxury.

Please let me know if you have any good links you want me to include !

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

I did a study on mondesty a few years ago. And i remember thinking, I so don't need this. But it was a good reminder of how even jus the littlest things can affect men.

Love u.