Friday, April 6, 2007

We Have Poop!

I'm sorry if that title is offensive, but I am very excited! Rylie went poop in the potty today! This is the first time she has done this and it's a big potty training milestone! I was at work today, so she was with my Mom. My Mom knew it would be a big deal to me. She had Rylie call me at work and tell me! I told Rylie how happy I was for her, she was very proud of herself! Two days ago, I put her in panties for about an hour. Right away, she wet them, but then after I put clean ones on her, she stayed dry for a long time. Yesterday she went pee three times on the potty after she initiated the trip to the potty. Today, other than the poop, she went pee everytime she sat on the potty! Once again, I'm sorry if this post is offensive or gross, I never imagnined that I would be excited about bathroom functions, let alone talking about them to everyone! But, now, I'm very excited! Any other Mom's been there?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for poop is right! That is VERY exciting. Funny the things we get so excited about as moms :)

Jessica said...

Yay!! Congrats Rylie!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Rylie! I remember how excited I was the 1st time Justus went on the potty!