Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Raspberry Pie Face and Luke News


Rylie loved Easter leftovers for dinner tonight, but especially the raspberry pie! She was extra excited when she saw the whip cream! I realize in subtle ways everyday how she is growing up before my very eyes. I was watching her play today with her dolls in her dollhouse. In her sweet little girl voice, she said, "I put the blanket on you. Night, night baby". And leaned over and kissed the little doll. A couple of months ago, she would have said, "blankik, night, night". She is talking so well lately, using full sentences. She has a very sweet, tender heart. She is constantly bringing me her toys or sharing her food with me and telling me, "for you, Mommy". Whenever someone gives her something, she makes sure I get to hold it or have some of it. When she was taking her bath tonight she told me, "Love baby Luke, I miss him". We haven't been able to spend time with him or his family for a couple of weeks because he has had to be in quarantine so he could be healthy for his surgery. His surgery is tomorrow at 10:00. The hospital called Pam tonight and changed the time from 8 until 10. As of right now, the PICU is full, so Luke might have to go to a regular room. Please pray that a bed in the PICU will open up. If he's in there he will have more attention and it is more sterile. Please pray for Luke during the surgery and afterwards while he is recovering. I will do an update whenever I get home from the hospital. I asked Rylie where we are going tomorrow, she said, "hospital", I asked why, she said, "Baby Luke 's heart be fixed". We prayed for him and she said, "Jesus take care of him". We know He will!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Just read this and it is 3 min. till 10 am. So I am praying!!
Much love.