Sunday, April 8, 2007

He Is Risen!!!!



Happy Easter! I am so thankful that Jesus didn't stay in the tomb, but that He rose again on the third day! He is alive! Or as Rylie told me in Sunday School, "He arose!" Speaking of Sunday School, her teacher (Jacki) was telling the kids that people are bad and that's why Jesus had to die on the cross. Rylie gets out of her chair, goes up to the front of the class where Jacki is, and announces very loudly to her whole class, "My Mommy is bad!"! Thanks sweetie! (I don't know what Ryan's been telling her!)
We had a great Easter lunch with Mom and Dad and Elisa, Bryan, and Gabe. We had lots of good food and fun! Hope you all had a great time today and took a little time to reflect on the reason for the day, He is alive!

1 comment:

red-headed Wilson's said...

I love you guys. It makes my heart swell when I think of you as parents. So glad you guys decided to have your own sweet baby. I love getting to watch her grow before my eyes even though I am miles away. Thanks for sharing her.