Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How To Get Your Ears Pierced

Some people go to the Mall and get their ears pierced by a salesclerk at Claires. My daughter however, decided to go the Tiger route. "The Tiger?" you say. Why yes, she explained it all to me. Apparently you can go to a tiger and have him bite your ears, very gently to make holes in them so you can wear earrings. They can do it gentle enough that they aren't sharp and scratch you and so that they don't bite you. The only catch, you have to go into the jungle and find the right tiger. Need directions, ask my three year old. (And no, she doesn't really have her ears pierced.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Perhaps when she grows up to be a spider she can take that on! ;)

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

If I had known about this tiger I would have saved myself a lot of trouble :) She's a hoot.

Chantal Bassham said...

That's great, why are children more creative then adults? Anyway, thank you for being the first person to post a comment on my blog, I feel like I should give you some kind of award or prize for that. We had a great time with you guys and thanks so much for putting that together. We should stop by sometime before school and visit.