Friday, August 31, 2007

More pictures from this week

This is Rylie sitting on the floor of the kitchen (the floor that we are planning on re tiling someday) making her Daddy's Birthday cake. She kept asking me "can I taste it now?" Doesn't she look big?!
I went through her winter clothes from last year and none of them fit. For her whole life so far, she's worn hand me downs from her cousin, Abby, but now she has caught up. They are now both in the same size. So, that means, shopping! (and saving up money so we can go shopping)
The other picture is of my new comforter cover. We've been wanting a new one, but the ones we liked were out of our price range. I was so pleased when I found this one at Bed Bath and Beyond. My sister in law, Elisa, had given me a $20 gift card there for my birthday. I found this on clearance, down from $100 to $20! I don't know if it's the colors on my computer or on the camera, but it's not showing up quite the same. It's all fall colors, which are my favorite.

No comments: