Saturday, September 1, 2007

Friends!





This is Rylie and her friend, Daniel. They are about eight months apart in age. They are so funny because they talk about each other when they aren't with each other, but, when they see one another at church, they act all shy, like they don't know the other one. Get them at their own houses, though, and you've got a different story! They laugh, play, and sneak off to jump on the beds! (Sorry Dave and Michelle!) It's so fun to watch Rylie play with other kids and observe her little personality!

In my post yesterday, I mentioned that I needed to buy Rylie some new clothes because hers are getting too small. Well today, Rylie, Grandma, and I went garage sailing and Grandma bought Rylie some adorable clothes. Some from a MOPS fundraiser (aren't you proud of us Karen?) Then I got a phone call from Rylie's Nana double checking Rylie's size because she was shopping! I love how the Lord provides! Just one day after I realized our need, He is already providing ways to meet that need! He is good!

No comments: