Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Fair, Trip Two!




We were blessed to be given more free tickets to go to the fair. Rylie and I asked Grandma (my Mom) to come with us. This is Grandma and Rylie plugging their noses at the stinky pigs. (I appreciate my parents so much! I'm so thankful they are such a huge part of Rylie's life. They adore her and the feeling is mutual!)
The top picture is of my baby girl going on a big roller coaster all by herself! She is fearless! She loved how fast and loud it was. She also loved the calmness of the canoe. She was ecstatic that she was in the yellow canoe again. She also rode in a green helicopter. She told me she went on the rides that the "older kids go on". She was quite proud of her self. Another fun, but exhausting, day at the fair!


No comments: