Monday, August 20, 2007

New Haircuts!


Ryan's sister, Elisa, is in cosmetology school. She was kind enough to come over and give us both haircuts! It was so nice to not even have to leave our house and go to some stranger. She did a great job and I'm going to have her color my hair soon. She cut about six inches off of mine. It was fun watching her cut Ryan's hair. I love the brother/sister interaction. Rylie thought the whole experience was great. She keeps telling me my hair is "beautiful". She asked if Aunt Elisa could cut her hair short, but we told her there is no way. We love her long hair, it is so pretty! We might not cut it for a long time. I'll try to get a picture of my hair to post later.

1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

sounds like you should hide the scissors for awhile!