Thursday, August 16, 2007

Is it a boy?

My Dad has been telling the church that we are going to name our baby after him, girl or boy. I don't know about you, but, "little Frankie" just doesn't have that feminine ring to it. I have been thinking lately that it may be a boy though. I never threw up when I was pregnant with Rylie. I have thrown up four times in the last two days!!!! What is the deal with that?! I thought as I neared the second trimester (one week away!!!) I would be feeling better, not worse! Oh, well, it's worth it!
In other news, Rylie has become Miss. Independent! She has been learning how to get dressed/undressed by herself, now she has to do everything by herself. She gets upset if I start doing something for her and says, "I forgot, because I have to do it myself! I do it myself!". She is being a very big girl, except in the potty training department. We have hit a standstill in that area. It's partially my fault. I've been feeling so lousy that I haven't had all of the energy that potty training requires.
Rylie just leaned over and told me, "I'm getting big right now, soon I'll be a Mommy Doctor". When I told her to wipe her hands on her napkin, she said, "But, I like to have them dirty".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylie sounds just like another little girl years ago! I remember especially the coat incident on the first day of school. Please tell Rylie that grandpa says to not get "big" too quickly, otherwise I won't be able to pick her up! Tell her I miss her "Rylie Hugs" Love you princess, Dad

Anonymous said...

What a precious time and adorable little girl! Oh, you are making my mind drift back to those beautiful days so long ago now for me... So sweet and too short. :-)

Many congratulations!


(Blogging Chicks)

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed last evening! Love spending time with all of you. Seems not to happen enough at all! Give Rylie my love! Hope to see you all soon.