Thursday, August 30, 2007

A week of celebrations

birthday boys blow out the candles
rylie is pleased; ryan is tired
aaron!
These pictures are from Ryan and Aaron's birthday celebration. Ryan's birthday was Wednesday, and Aaron's is today (Happy Birthday!!!). Becky made us a great dinner and then we had yummy icecream cake.
We have had a whole week of birthday celebrations. Monday night, we went to a Chinese Buffet to celebrate Ryan's birthday with his Mom, sisters, and our nephews. Afterwards we went back to his Mom's house for a Baskin Robbins cake. It was great fun. I love watching Rylie with her Nana and Aunties. She loves them so much. And, of course she loves playing with her cousins. They are rough and tumble boys, but they can also be very gentle with her. Ecspecially Bryan. Those two have a special bond.
Then of course Tuesday, we went to Aaron and Becky's. Wednesday, Rylie and I made him a spice cake. Rylie was so excited to make him a cake for his birthday present from her. She kept saying, "I'm making it myself for Daddy". Our neice and nephew had surgery (tubes and tonsils, so we took dinner to them. Last night, we had cake and ice cream with our friends, Dan and Sara and their three kids. Tonight, Ryan and I are going to have a special date night, just the two of us.
We still are going to have a celebration for him with my side of the family too. I love birthdays!
Oh, and for his big present, everyone pooled their money and got him an Ipod! He loves it!
Happy Birthday sweetie! I love you very much!

No comments: