Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time With Friends




Sunday afternoon, we enjoyed barbecued hot dogs with our friends, Aaron and Becky at their house. I love going to their house. It is so comfortable, warm, welcoming, and relaxing. It's one of those places that makes you feel like home. I think that is mostly due to their wonderful hospitality, but their home is also very lovely. Rylie especially enjoyed the hammock and sharing chocolate strawberry cake with Uncle Aaron. She also loved the fact that they brought her home a few surprises from Disneyland (they also brought Anna and I souvenirs!) They are so thoughtful and caring. I am so thankful for how they love my girls!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I used to feel welcome there too, but then they didn't bring me anything from Disneyland! Now I know where I stand.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, try never being invited!

Ryan said...

Hard to invite an "anonymous"! :)