Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Birthday





This has been the hardest week and a half of my life, but my friends and family were still able to give me a happy birthday. It started last Thursday night when we went on a double date with Aaron and Becky. Thanks to Dean and Sherylle, we had a gift card to Bahama Breeze, for some crazy, hormonal reason, I was craving ribs! We had a great time relaxing and laughing and then we went to a movie. Saturday, Ryan and Rylie made me cake and hugs. Sunday, my actual birthday, my family had a lunch party for me. My Mom bought tiaras for all the princesses! Monday, Ryan and Becky threw me a fun game night party. It was sans kids and involved a lot of laughter! Go here to see more pictures from the night. Thank you everyone for cheering me up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are one very loved lady!

Anonymous said...

the top picture of you eating the ribs reminds me of your dad......like father, like daughter. You never used to like meat..........now you are eating "big meat" like a cavewoman!!!
Love, mom