Friday, July 25, 2008

Linky Love

We are temporarily home, but leaving in an hour or so for Idaho with Ryan's side of the family. After that we are going to be enjoying our friend's house in the Mountains. I'm not sure if we'll have Internet at either of these locations. I'll set a few things to post while I'm gone, so hopefully it will work. Please pray that we will have a safe drive as it will be a six to eight hour drive. I'm really hoping the Banana will handle that much car time okay!

Several of my friends have recently started their own blogs. Since I love them and their links, I thought I'd let them be the focus of today's Linky Love!

Blessed With Girls: This is my friend, Erin's blog. We met through a mutual friend, Michelle. I have enjoyed getting to know her and now she's moving away! Thankfully I will still be able to keep up on her life and her beautiful daughter (and one on the way!) through her blog.
Mandi's Blog: I met Mandi when I was a youth group leader and she was a teenager who had just moved here from Texas. We formed a relationship and I have really enjoyed her zany sense of humor ever since. I have watched her grow through some pretty rough trials and have learned much from her!
Janice's Blog: Janice and I are friends from Church. My favorite memory of her is when she called me one night and said, "I just got tickets to see Alabama and the concert starts in a half hour, want to go?" That started 15 years of friendship! (Wow, 15 already?!)
Karrie's Blog: Karrie is my friend from College. She was my Pi Alpha Chi little sister (Go Pandas!) We have had some fun times and a lot of laughter! I had semi lost touch with her over the years, so it's great to have her back in my life!
Michelle's Blog: Michelle is my friend from Church and sort of neighbor. Almost everyone else from Church lives at least 15 minutes away from us. She and I live 3-5 minutes away (depending on who's driving!) She is one of the most giving, sacrificial people I know. She (and her husband, Dave) are continually seeking for ways to bless my family and others. She was a HUGE help when I was on partial bed rest. She cooked dinner for my family for three months, helped me clean house, brought me coffee, etc. She calls me when she's running to the store to see if I need anything. She has been a great source of comfort to me while I've been grieving over my miscarriage. She has cried with me and watched the girls so I could go spend some time with God, as well as other things. She really is a blessing to me!
Ryan's Blog: Okay, so I know his blog isn't new, but he recently invited some of our friends to co author it with him. Now, Chris and Dave are contributing posts on a regular basis. It's fun to read different perspectives on things. Chris is of the Miller Brother fame (acclaimed children's author) and Dave is of the being married to Michelle fame! Seriously though, I've known Dave since he was a little boy and a playmate of my brothers. It has been awesome to watch him grow in the Lord and become the wise sage and good friend that he is. Chris I have known since we were in the awkward pre teen years. We lost touch for awhile and now are friends again with our wonderful families. His wife, Angela, is one of my close friends and we all know how close Rylie and Keegan are (a little to close for her Daddy's comfort!). Anna and Truitt have been seen making eyes at each other as well!

Enjoy all of these blogs and give them some love!

No comments: