Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Littlest Princess



One of my Grandma's favorite things to do when we come to visit is go Garage Sailing. This time was no exception. It didn't matter that she had just had a surgical procedure the day before. She is committed to good bargains and has passed that trait on to her daughter, granddaughter, and now her great granddaughter. Rylie loves to go Garage Sailing and will frequently yell out if she sees a sign while we are driving! This trip I was able to get this adorable Cinderella dress for Anna. I thought it was so cute on her! I also got her Halloween costume, a sweet pea pea pod. It is so adorable! I can't wait for Fall to show you those pictures!
While we there, Anna enjoyed a bath in the sink and her Great Aunt Jill!

1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Hi Aim,
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think "Garage Sailing" is supposed to be "Garage Saling" 'cause you're not going sailing in a boat, but I could be wrong (how's that for a run-on sentence?). Sorry, just had to put in my two cents.
I missed seeing you the other Sunday. We'll come again soon.