Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Newest Dad News

My Dad is doing good! He is probably going home from the hospital in a few hours. He had a good meeting with the cardiologist this morning and he gave him a few ideas. His other tests have come back good, so this is all a praise! When my Mom came to see him at the hospital this morning, she found him in line at the espresso cart with his IV's hanging out of his arm!
Yesterday, Rylie took a nap with no pull up and no wetting the bed! I was so proud of her!
When it was the girls nap time, Rylie asked if Anna could sleep in her room in her crib. She's been sleeping in the bassinet in our room. I agreed that it would be ok, it was so cute to have my daughters together in their room!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear about your dad. And yeah for dry beds!

Love, rachel

Anonymous said...

I just talked to your dad on the phone. So glad he's home. We are praying for him. Love you!
PS I loved it when my babies shared a room when we moved in to this house. I was sad to split them up. You won't have to do that with two girls!! :) Susan

Sarah said...

Glad to hear that you are all (grandfathers included) doing better. We sure miss you! I feel like we have been in quarentine forever! And now the boys are sick again. Phooey. We are shooting for wellness this Saturday -- and if I'm lucky I jsut might get a peek at Anna!