Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Faith

I have really enjoyed reading the Old Testament this year. One of the biggest lessons I have been learning is that of faith. I love reading the examples of people like Joseph, Joshua, and Caleb. They have complete faith in God. They know that He always keeps His promises and that nothing is impossible with Him. In the story of the spies sent out to Caanan, Joshua and Caleb are the only ones who trust God, the only ones who have faith and assuarance that He could and would accomplish His promises. They knew that if something is in God's plan it will happen, even if it seems impossible to us. Nothing is impossible for God! I need to have more faith! God is stronger than anything, I don't need to fear!

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Pictures Girl!!! That's what we want. :)

red-headed Wilson's said...

Where is ANNA?