Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update on my Dad

For those of you that didn't hear, my Dad went to the ER last night with chest pain. He had been having them steadily since Sunday morning. They have been running lots of tests and have ruled out a heart attack and a pulmonary embolism (really bad blood clot), praise the Lord! They want to keep him overnight again so that they can run more tests. He's not too happy about this, but it's good to have a thorough diagnostic exam. Please pray that he would be comfortable and that the doctors would figure out what is going on with his body!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Amy, I'll keep pastor in my prayers. And you guys too!

Love, Rachel

Rachel said...

Hey Amy, I'll keep pastor in my prayers. And you guys too!

Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

momaof4 said...

PRAYING!
A much needed rest I am sure. Just not the place he wants to do it. :)

love you all

red-headed Wilson's said...

O, so sorry Amy. How frighteneing. I will be praying for him, he is so stubborn!!! He is strong and God is stronger. they are a good team!

red-headed Wilson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.