Monday, March 10, 2008

Even More Anna Photos!

I couldn't resist posting more pictures of our Anna! These are from yesterday and this morning. We've been having some feeding issues which have caused a lot of tears and sleeplessness (for Anna and me!). We've now gone to me pumping and feeding her a bottle, which seems to be working much better. She is much more content and today was much more alert. She layed on her blanket and kicked and cooed! Very cool! She is so strong, she can roll onto her side and she's pretty good at holding her head up. When she has her eyes open she looks at you very intently. I feel like I've been able to bond with her more quickly than I thought I would. Rylie loves her sister ("my baby") and has been doing good with her. We have noticed that she's wanting more attention though. Poor Ryan is really sick and hasn't been able to hardly hold Anna and it's killing him. He's been taking a ton of medicine and sleeping a lot so he can get better so he can help me and get to know his newest daughter! Please pray for him, he's miserable! I have been healing pretty good, I've just been exhausted, but that's to be expected. It's so nice to not be having contractions and to not be in limbo land! I'll post her birth story later. Ryan accidentally posted her length wrong, it was 20 1/2 inches. Not a big deal, but I want to remember everything accurately. Thank you to all of you who have made meals, etc. A special thanks to Mom who left church early yesterday in response to my emotional, "we need help" call! And thanks to Becky who has come over the last two days to play with Rylie and do my dishes!





6 comments:

momaof4 said...

I love all the pictures!! She is a cutie. I will be praying for Ryan, Sounds like it is going around, I have even heard people say they think they are better and get up and going....then get sick again. So take it easy!

Keren said...

oh amy! Im so sorry to hear about the feeding situation...but Im so happy to hear shes in a better mood today! :) We will miss you tonight but I hope to see you soon!! I know how Ryan feels...it killed me to not be able to hold her on thursday...but im all better now...time to come steal her :) love you!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

Congratulations Aim! Sorry to Ryan. Not being able to hold your own baby must stink a whole lot.
Becky is the coolest friend ever. She is sooo sweet! I can't wait to get to know her better.

Apryl said...

I love the 50% Mommy, 50% Daddy PJ's! They look great on her! So glad the fit. Hope Ryan gets better soon. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Yeah! Bottles are our friends! They saved me and my babies both times around! And they let other people lend a hand, when they can't lend a you-know-what! ;) Did I just say that?! Good heavens. Put me on that list of sick people who can't wait to hold that little girl! (Okay, now that sounds REALLY bad in light of my previous comment. I don't mean THAT kind of sick people... Okay, time for bed before I dig an even deeper hole!)