Monday, May 14, 2007

Pictures from Mother's Day











I had a wonderful Mother's day! I woke up to flowers and cards from Ryan and Rylie. Rylie gave me her card a couple of times and each time said, "It's for you Mommy, Daddy made the heart." Then she put half of her cheerios in a separate bowl and said, "For you Mommy, for Mother's Day". It was so sweet! She made me a bracelet in Sunday School also! After church, Ryan made lunch for all of us. It was delicious! (Steven set the table and Dad cleaned up.) After some family time, we then went to Sarah's house and had dinner with Ryan's Mom and sisters. Rylie loved spending time with her cousins all day. All in all, it was a great day to celebrate the joy of motherhood. I am so thankful that I get to be Rylie's Mommy!
If anyone wants a good cry, read the book, Let Me Hold You Longer, by Karen Kingsbury. It talks about how we celebrate our children's first but often don't realize when something is their last. It reminds you to revel in every moment!






1 comment:

Ryan and Stephanie said...

That's the Pastor Mom I know. Happy Mother's Day Pastor Mom!