Saturday, May 26, 2007

Conversations with a Toddler and Happy Birthday Sarah and Sara!






Me: We got those nesting dolls when we were in Poland when you were a tiny baby in Mommy's tummy.

Rylie: (lifting up my shirt) Can I go back in your belly?

Happy Birthday to my two Sara(h) friends!!! The one in the picture is my mentor/friend Becky and my friend Sarah T. We went to this adorable little Italian cafe today to celebrate with her. (If you're ever in my neck of the woods, I'll take you to it, the food is delicious!) She has been my friend since she was in junior high, but since I was a few years older than her, we are much closer now. We are truly sisters in the Lord, and I love her!
It is also my best friend, Sara's birthday. I would put her picture on here, but alas, she won't let me photograph her! :( She is truly beautiful inside and out! She is striving to be the Proverbs 31 woman and is doing very well at it. She is the proud mommy to three wonderful children and the wife to a man of God. We have been friends since we were both in junior high. We have gone through bad hair, bad boyfriends, and the joys of marriage and children. I love her very much!
Happy Birthday my dear friends!

No comments: