Friday, January 15, 2010

Some of my favorite Couponing/Freebie Blogs:

The Coupon Project
My Frugal Adventures
Mommies With Cents
STL Mommy
The Krazy Coupon Lady
Coupon Cravings
A Thrifty Mom
Free Sample Freak
Free Snatcher
Moneywise Moms
Thrifty Northwest Moms
New Free Samples
Freebies 4 Mom
Frugal Living Northwest
$30 Weekly Grocery Challenge


This is not an exhaustive list of bargain hunting blogs out there, but these are the ones that I personally subscribe to. Every day (sometimes more than once a day), these blog's new posts come into my email. People keep asking me, how I find out about all these bargains, and this is how. There is a lot of overlap of information but there are times that there is unique information on each one. I will also be doing a post on some of the websites that offer freebies and another one on all the different photo sites/deals.
(Each one of these is a link to their blog.)

2 comments:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Thanks for the link!

God Made Playdough said...

Your welcome! Thank you for saving my family money! :)