Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Banana

I love this little girl so much! She is 22 months old and full of spunk. She is so smart and has such an independent spirit. She has become really affectionate lately too. I love it! She loves purses and shoes and is constantly trying to put her own shoes on, or Rylie's, or Daddy's. She is very verbal, the dr. said she is advanced in this area. She is talking in full sentences and using words and phrases that I didn't even know she knew. She has a funny sense of humor and tries to tease us. She is doing great on potty training, it has all been her idea. She does have a bit of a defiant streak in her, and sometimes she gives her Mommy a run for her money, but I'm so thankful for her!

2 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

What a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

She is really something else !!!! I sure love this little girl!!! And her big sister too....of course!
Praying that your migraine goes away. mom